SAVES YOUT TIME
SAVES YOUR MONEY
PINAX PRO is a complete system for a forming of precise dental models without any deformations. Due to precast model bases it minimalizes an expansion of a plaster arc and guarantees an accurate imitation of a patient`s prosthetics range.
PINAX PRO – perfectly designed pin-hole driller guarantees an extreme precision and work effectiveness.
FUNCTION AND STATE INDICATOR
A multicolour diode indicates a current state of a drilling process. It informs about a drilling process and a stand-by position.
A precise laser beam with a minimal diameter precisely locates a drill-hole.
A high quality conical drill made of carbon steel guarantees a very precise work and the same holes that ideally fit to the pins
Two ergonomically located switchers that enable easy work and a free positioning of a base plate. Two ergonomically located switchers that enable easy work and a free positioning of a base plate.
An esthetic, practical construction made of stainless steel and aluminium, no artificial material has been used.
PINAX PRO – a system that saves your time and money
• Plastic base plates can be used many times, their cost is lower than traditional bases made of plaster
• No need to use plaster for a base model
• Reduction of plaster use that is necessary for casting a tooth arch
• No expensive bi-pins, a retention and bonding stuff
PINAX PRO – system that saves your time
• A model base is precast so no need for casting or trimming
• No need for trimming or milling a tooth arch
• 7 minutes – real time necessary to prepare a model
• 32 minutes – time that you need to wait until the model is ready
PINAX PRO –system for models is the best presentation of your lab.
• Using a precise model system builds up a prestige and a trust among the patients.
• An esthetic model guarantees a successful opinion from your dentist what builds up a better business relationship between a lab and a dental surgery.
• A high quality model means a high quality dental technician.
• A professional model perfectly presents a high quality denture on it.
PINAX PRO thanks to a precise and automatic pin-hole driller and high quality base plates, guarantees perfect results of the ideal dental models without any deformations.
PINAX PRO ‒ is the most precise system for saw-cut master models.
• Model precision is provided in microns.
• Stably measured plate for model bases without any shape or surface deformations.
• Ideal adjusting of a base plate to a fixing plate.
• An elimination of errors related to plaster expansion.
Original a tooth position in the patient`s mouth.
A deformation of a plaster tooth arch due to gypsum expansion.
A comparison of the original position of the patient’s teeth to a bow cast in plaster. Clearly visible inaccuracies caused by plaster expansion.
Marking points where to drill holes for the pins on the impression of the patient`s tooth arch. It guarantees an ideal transfer of the prosthetic range to the stably measured base plate of the model.
The cast of a plaster arch is removed from the base plate after 30 minutes, prior to the expansion of the gypsum. This enables easy work with plaster.
A separation compensates deformations caused by plaster expansion. It is maximally reduced to the few parts only what does not affect the whole tooth arch then. Ready model offers precise and ideal denture fitting.
STEP BY STEP
Place an impression tray on the fixing handle using PINAXIL putty to get a smooth and horizontal surface
Using PINAXIL putty make it tight around the impression tray.
Put a base plate in a nase plate’s handle.
A precise laser beam will indicate where to drill. PINAX PRO drilling machine is fully automatic. After pressing “START”, electromagnets block the handle and the unit drils the very precise hole.
Take out the drilled plate of the handle and put the pins in the holes. Make surethe pins height is ideally stable.
Use gypsum of class 4 or higher. You will get the best results using a vibrator.
Place the pinned plate on gypsum that is not bonded yet. When it is hardened take out the plate.
Use a bur or drill to remove gypsum remains.
You do not need to damage the model points while separating the elements. Because you hold the plate of the points you can easily separate all elements.
Single points you can treat separately.
A ready model is neat and tidy, and very precise. Your work will be made precisely and without any deformations.
You can put the model in the articulator or the occluder using gypsum or a precise base plate with a magnet, that will get the model steady while taking out of the articulator.
A better precision (less than 50% diameter of laser beam)
A drilling`s possibility of standard and hardened plates
working on PINAX as a standard pin-hole machine
„Slow up” function and doing models by a PINAX-FORM method
Up to a 36 months warranty
(a) 430; (b)320; (c) 330
230 V/ 50 HZ